- A man is sentenced to 10 years in prison. On his first day in the slammer, he gets into a fight and falls into a coma. He wakes up 10 years later. Is the man free to go?
- What would you rather fight — 5 bears the size of a chicken or 1 chicken the size of a bear?
- If you walk into a pizzeria and order a pizza for delivery, what would you say to convince them that they now owe you a ride home?
- You have a button, and when you press it, it does something. What does your button do?
- If you had an endless supply of any food, what would it be?
- One law no longer applies to you. What is that law?
- You are now a car salesman. What’s your strategy to get people to buy cars from you?
- Your significant other will be home in five minutes, and you haven’t bought or planned anything for their birthday. What do you do?
- What is the most boring state?
- What do you think there are more of — chairs or people?
- There are 7.7 billion people in the world. What is one thing specific to you that nobody else does or thinks?
- Name a famous person you share a first name with that you wish didn’t share your name.
Source & More Info: Pew Research Center
- One and a Half Stars
- Handshake Drugs
- At Least That’s What You Said
- White Wooden Cross
- Via Chicago
- Laminated Cat (Loose Fur cover)
- Random Name Generator
- We Were Lucky
- Love Is Everywhere (Beware)
- Impossible Germany
- California Stars (Billy Bragg & Wilco cover)
- Box Full of Letters
- Everyone Hides
- I’m Always in Love
- I’m the Man Who Loves You
- Hold Me Anyway
- Jesus, Etc
- Red-Eyed and Blue
- I Got You (At the End of the Century)
- Outtasite (Outta Mind)
- I’m a Wheel
The DVD release of “Mulholland Drive” listed ten clues to understand the movie:
- Pay particular attention in the beginning of the film: at least two clues are revealed before the credits.
- Notice appearances of the red lampshade.
- Can you hear the title of the film that Adam Kesher is auditioning actresses for? Is it mentioned again?
- An accident is a terrible event… notice the location of the accident.
- Who gives a key, and why?
- Notice the robe, the ashtray, the coffee cup.
- What is felt, realized and gathered at the club Silencio?
- Did talent alone help Camilla?
- Note the occurrences surrounding the man behind Winkies.
- Where is Aunt Ruth?
More info: The Rich Really Do Pay Lower Taxes Than You via The New York Times
This was posted by my friend Geoff Edlins on Facebook:
More on this shit show of a decision here: US to let Turkish forces move into Syria, dumping Kurdish allies