Skip to content
- In Trump’s State Of The Union speech last night, he mischaracterized the tax cut as the “biggest in history” (it’s not)
- Trump incorrectly claimed real wages are rising (they’re barely tracking inflation)
- He said that the U.S. has corrected its trade imbalance with China (it’s actually up 12% over last year)
- He claimed credit for the construction of a new Chrysler plant in Michigan (the deal was made before he was a presidential candidate, much less a president)
- He declared that the U.S. is a net energy exporter (it’s a net importer)
- He squeezed in at least two dozen additional dubious statements that can be found here at Politifact.