The DVD release of “Mulholland Drive” listed ten clues to understand the movie:
- Pay particular attention in the beginning of the film: at least two clues are revealed before the credits.
- Notice appearances of the red lampshade.
- Can you hear the title of the film that Adam Kesher is auditioning actresses for? Is it mentioned again?
- An accident is a terrible event… notice the location of the accident.
- Who gives a key, and why?
- Notice the robe, the ashtray, the coffee cup.
- What is felt, realized and gathered at the club Silencio?
- Did talent alone help Camilla?
- Note the occurrences surrounding the man behind Winkies.
- Where is Aunt Ruth?
More info: The Rich Really Do Pay Lower Taxes Than You via The New York Times
This was posted by my friend Geoff Edlins on Facebook:
More on this shit show of a decision here: US to let Turkish forces move into Syria, dumping Kurdish allies
How to get to Ganon in The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild.
The red bird from Angry Birds.
In an essay published in January 2015, Eric Schmidt, executive chairman of Google, explained how Google Image Search came to be: